[dundee] DundeeBroadband

lug at seany.us lug at seany.us
Mon Mar 30 13:57:39 UTC 2009

Hi Robert,

Glad it worked fine.

Signup / Payments are handled at http://clients.ikhost.net/order/?type=4

You have tried out the "Broadband Silver" package but we can see if your VoIP phone will work on the Bronze package if you like.

As a plus, you'll have a username/password to use after signup against an additional device (netbook?) but it will run off "shared" bandwidth as only 1 MAC address can be registered per account (which is your VoIP phone).

Regards,
Sean McRobbie