[dundee] Understanding FLOSS

Digit (SG) digit.siljrath at googlemail.com
Tue May 12 20:16:10 UTC 2009

to do the courtesy of answering "How far away is "far far away"? :-)"

Orkney.

i tried suggesting an Orkney Linux User Group, but didnt take off yet.

i was on the shetland lug mailing list too, but it kinda died off.  so that
didn't bode well for the orkney lug idea.

so, i stuck with the dundee lug, not only because of my previous familiarity
with dundee and my possible return... but also because, frankly, the quality
of content from you folks on the mailing list.  often more intriguing info
than i get from my rss feeds, better than the other mailing lists, and at a
comfortable number of emails appearing in my inbox so as not to dislodge my
other emails.  all round sweet deal.

oh.. and because no one shouted at me to get off the mailing list since i
wasnt local.  ...yet.  :D

so, yeah, if you were thinking galactically "far far away" as in star wars,
sorry to disappoint.  :)  i just kinda meant, "further than walking
distance."

so anyways.. my "talks" will be in email form for the time being. heh. ;D