[dundee] Want to name an Open Source Security Project

Lee Hughes toxicnaan at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Oct 17 15:48:30 UTC 2009

how about call it loch-nessus.

BOOM
BOOM!

--- On Sat, 17/10/09, Arron M Finnon <finux at finux.co.uk> wrote:

From: Arron M Finnon <finux at finux.co.uk>
Subject: [dundee] Want to name an Open Source Security Project
To: "Tayside Linux User Group" <dundee at mailman.lug.org.uk>
Date: Saturday, 17 October, 2009, 2:03 PM

Thought, I'd drop a line to firstly say howdie folks.

Secondly some of you know I have a friend who develops a project called
AutoNessus.  I've recently done a show with him for HPR, however he's
looking for suggestions for the new name.  Details about it can be found
here,  https://finux.co.uk/blog/?p=27

Sorry for the blog spam, I'll be about at the AGM, and I've also said to
Nick I would be happy to do a flash talk

--
Arron "finux" Finnon

Finux.co.uk/blog - Twitter.com/f1nux - facebook.com/finux

Chat on IRC, #tlug on irc.lug.org.uk