[dundee] 25 Gimp brush sets to download

paul lancaster paul_lancaster at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Oct 25 11:57:27 UTC 2009

I remember, them videoing the talks, and during the breaks, the videographer filmed some cut aways and establishing shots.
I dont know if the appearance was long enough to be able to charge an appearance fee, but I dont remember any of us signing a release form.

You never know Gordon someone out there may spot the cameo role and holywood may beckon.

Paul