[dundee] C++ developer needed for May to August

Brett Sheffield brett at gladserv.com
Mon Apr 5 12:00:17 UTC 2010

Greetings all,

Any hot c++ developers out there looking for some contract work?  If you
know someone suitable, please pass this on.

This is for http://cmlabs.com/, a company I've been involved with for
several years now who specialize in AI systems and have done work with
Honda on the Asimo robot.  This requirement is for an EU project.

If this sounds interesting, drop me an email and tell me why you'd be
good for this role.

Cheers,

Brett