[dundee] Most Expensive laptop in the World

gordon dunlop zubenel at fedoraproject.org
Wed Apr 21 09:43:16 UTC 2010

This is the most expensive laptop in the world, rumour has it that they keep
disconnecting from the internet due to DHCP problems so they will soon be
advertised on Ebay.:-)

http://www.criticalcold.com/?p=1

In contrast here are some photographs of vintage computers. In 1962, the
Philco computer cost $1.8M with a memory size of 64K, I wonder how many
people at that time said "I want one of these".

http://www.time.com/time/photogallery/0,29307,1670168_1461055,00.html

I bet you people will want this, the Linux geek version of the Furby. It is
a AI robot baby dinosaur called Pleo and is run on an arm processor with an
embedded Linux operating system.

http://www.handlewithlinux.com/linux-robot-baby-dinosaur