[dundee] Red Hat 6 Beta released

Sean McRobbie lug at seany.us
Thu Apr 22 16:36:09 UTC 2010

Very nice! I've been waiting for this for a long time, one of the more stable but outdated distros finally getting a new lease of life. Will definitely wait for the RC at the very least before trying anything

Just as we were away to upgrade to 5.5 though we'll still need to do that for Postgre 8.4

Regards,
Sean McRobbie