[dundee] Cleanternet

Axel newsletter at axelbor.de
Fri Apr 23 15:50:38 UTC 2010

:-) Everything in this Video is rhetorical. :-)
Nobody want to have censorship in the Internet.

A half year before, we've the same discussion in Germany. With a lot of public
demonstrations. And we win against the Government. Really? At the end
of the day the same nasty ideas are supported by the European
Parliament.

This guy has produced some videos to supported the demonstration, but
there are in German. I think this is the reason why this video is so
rhetorical.

Axel