[dundee] Logo Submission

Axel newsletter at axelbor.de
Wed Apr 28 13:03:47 UTC 2010

Hey Guys,

I've upload my work to the Abertay studentserver; here the links:

http://0903175.studentplus.abertay.ac.uk/poster/poster_small.png
http://0903175.studentplus.abertay.ac.uk/poster/poster.png
http://0903175.studentplus.abertay.ac.uk/poster/draft.png

To get the best result open the file poster.png with GIMP; otherwise
the background
looks nasty by scaling the image. The file poster_small.png is for
those guys how
don't have installed GIMP and like to see a small version of the poster with a
nice background  :-)

The zeros and ones in the background are not randomly chosen, they has a
meaning.  Because you can read binary, you're Geeks; so I don't have to
explain, enjoy it. The first geek who posted all hidden messages, wins
for each message a free beer.

The file draft.png is a draft for a flyer or a poster; its just a quick
shot. I had this idea and like to share the idea with
you. For a nice version a better background photograph is necessary.

Axel