[dundee] Logo Submission

Axel newsletter at axelbor.de
Fri Apr 30 09:30:02 UTC 2010

Hey,

I've extend both vouchers for 40 Pounds, now the voucher expire at the
end of this year. I gave the vouchers back to Nick, in the hope two
other guys have time for the ride.

I'm finally leave Dundee at the 31 May and fly back to Germany at the
2 June. Don't know if and when I come back to Scotland. Hope as son as
possible, but there is no concrete plan.

Axel