[dundee] AGM - 16th December

Nicholas Walker tel0seh at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 15 13:12:28 UTC 2010

The meeting is going forward as planned, however there are forecasts for
snow tomorrow. I doubt they'll be bad enough to cancel the meeting, so we'll
continue unless something crazy happens with the weather or the world
implodes.

There haven't been any additions to the agenda requested, so here's the
final agenda.

Change of the society name - i.e FOSS society, The Open Society (THE O.S)

Election of New Officers

Officer requirements, such as a minimum attendance per year

Meeting space i.e. HMC Vs University Campus

Society in helping new speakers establish themselves

Establishing stronger links Ethical Hacking Society and other similar
society's

Society's role in supporting TayLUG

I'd like to see *as many people as humanly possible*

This is probably the most important meeting we've had, since so much is
getting discussed, and I'd like all community members to be part of those
decisions.

thanks,

--

Nick Walker