[dundee] AT&A just block Linux

Kris Davidson davidson.kris at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 09:54:45 UTC 2010

Heh yeah. I'm guessing this will block OSX also. Some choice quotes:

"...They sent me to Tier 2 support and the tech told me the reason the
service has slowed down is because I'm running Linux. He said that
Linux doesn't run well on a network. I wish I had recorded that
statement because to this day, it makes me laugh and infuriates me all
at the same time. Clueless people."

"...the unofficial grumblings I got from the AT&T phone reps are that
only pirates use Linux. If that's the case, then this is very likely a
high up, corporate wide decision and you are going to need to go high
up the food chain to reach anyone with any ability to adjust policy."