[dundee] Codeweavers Crazy Christmas Carol

gordon dunlop zubenel at fedoraproject.org
Thu Dec 23 11:22:12 UTC 2010

Codeweavers is a software development company that produces a proprietary
version of Wine that allows users to run Windows applications and games in a
Linux environment. Whilst I don't use their software, I do know a few people
that do use CrossOver, especially for running work related Windows
applications on their Linux box. The people that work there are absolutely
crazy, a few months back their CEO, Jeremy White, awarded himself the
"Employee of the Month" award for the 175th consecutive month.

http://www.codeweavers.com/about/general/press/20100811/

Now his office staff has produced a video of their own rendition of the "12
Days of Christmas called the "12 Days of Festivus". Who says that geeks
can't enjoy themselves:-)

http://wine-reviews.net/wine-reviews/news/the-12-days-of-festivus.html

I will take this opportunity to wish all TayLuggers a Merry Xmas and a Happy
New Year over the coming festive period.