[dundee] CENATIC Report on the International Status of Open Source Software 2010

gordon dunlop zubenel at fedoraproject.org
Mon Dec 27 22:15:27 UTC 2010

CENATIC (National Open Source Software Observatory of Spain) has produced a
154 page report (English version for download in pdf format) on the
International Status of Open Source Software 2010. These include
* Overview models of OSS ecosystems.
* The state of affairs for OSS by region in the World.
* Metrics for state of development and use by country and region.

I just had a quick flick through at the moment, I will read it properly in
January. The references are in Spanish so you will have to put them through
a Spanish to English translator.

http://observatorio.cenatic.es/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=666:report-on-the-international-status-of-op