[dundee] XBox Linux - USB, soft-modding

Nistur nistur at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 1 16:15:00 UTC 2010

I don't know what you might need. I borrowed a USB adapter to install
Linux on mine, but I'm not using it now at all so if it's any use I'll
offer a trade my Xbox for a non-modded one. Mine works fine. I don't
have any end-bits hanging around otherwise I'd offer one of them for a
USB adapter (I should have the other way around though, if you want to
use your controller on a PC...)

Nistur