[dundee] MI5 hunting breast implants of death

James Le Cuirot chewi at aura-online.co.uk
Wed Feb 3 13:47:04 UTC 2010

On Wed, 03 Feb 2010 13:35:52 +0000
Arron M Finnon <finux at finux.co.uk> wrote:

> http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=123758
>
> WTF
>
> Women suicide bombers recruited by al-Qaida are known to have had the
> explosives inserted in their breasts under techniques similar to
> breast enhancing surgery. The lethal explosives – usually PETN
> (pentaerythritol Tetrabitrate) – are inserted during the operation
> inside the plastic shapes. The breast is then sewn up.

Is this for real? If so, it could be a case of art imitating life. I
can't find it now but someone once showed me this crazy manga comic.
There were these big boobed biker chicks and one of them declared
that she had a nuke in her tits. As if that weren't enough, their leader
was Saddam Hussein. No really. Wish I could find it again. Can't even
remember who showed me.

James