[dundee] Linux Society Website

Nicholas Walker tel0seh at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 21 14:27:58 UTC 2010

Neither of you are speaking out of turn. There's no heirarchy here, we're a
community, and communities speak to each other.

The neglect of the society website is largely my fault. I haven't updated
the website, or posted the meeting information, because I greatly
underestimated it's use.
I was intending on carrying on with the plans set in place back when Arron
set things in motion to develop a new, or heavily modify the old website,
however I've let things fall by the wayside, and all I can do is apologise.

This is now at the top of my list of things to do, and I'm about to make
some calls about the Domain name. (I knew it was due for renewal, but I was
informed last meeting that it was under control, and that we'd purchased it
for another year)

I'll post back again within the next hour with an action plan, after making
a few telephone calls.

Nick Walker
President : The Linux Society
UAD Ethical Hacker