[dundee] Linux Society Website

azmodie azmodie at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 15:09:26 UTC 2010

Hi guys\girls,

Apolagies for the site downtime this morning.   the registra reset the dns
this morning as we had to move from the current hosting companys namesevers
back to the registras to give us more control over the dns.

the site should now be back up and accessable. although some dns server will
take upto 24-48 hours to propigate.

The new site will be accesable soon from a subdomain of
thelinuxsociety.org.uk

there is no plan to take down the current site until the new site is ready.
 although all urls will be preserved or redirected to updated version as son
as can be.

I totaly agree that we should not loose the links we already have pointing
to the site.

azmodie