[dundee] IPV6

Kris Davidson davidson.kris at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 08:30:41 UTC 2010

I'd quite happily link to my proposal, dissertation and paper, they
got A's but they're the biggest pile of crap I've ever written so I'm
pretty embarrassed by them. The proposal and the paper were done the
night before and the dissertation in a three day frenzy while
rewatching Frasier.

If someone really wants to read them let me know.

Kris