[dundee] Opening a .pub document in Linux

Christopher Wyllie cgwyllie at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 27 19:30:03 UTC 2010

Sorry it's probably not what you wanted to hear, but I have had the same
issue before and gave up trying to find a solution after a few days. I think
there's not even any real alternatives to view them under windows :-(
Certainly that's what this suggests:
http://desktoppub.about.com/cs/publisher/f/share_pubfiles.htm

Cheers