[dundee] 'Severe' OpenSSL vuln busts public key crypto

Kris Davidson davidson.kris at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 14:11:43 UTC 2010

Heh, yeah it just seemed the most efficient method were I a criminal
or hostile government. Though I disagree with it, even straight
torture would work in such a situation, theres the old argument that
its never been a reliable means of gaining information but that falls
on its face with something like this, where there is an instant
response in information.

Kris