[dundee] Box of Bits (free to good home)

Holford-Lovell, Donna d.holford-lovell at abertay.ac.uk
Mon Mar 15 10:38:51 UTC 2010

HI

The Hannah Malcure Centre would love to give your stuff a good home! Happy to receive any day in the week between 9.30am - 5pm if possible

Best Donna

--
Donna Holford-Lovell
Cultural Projects Officer

Scotland's leading modern university for law research (RAE 2008)

The University of Abertay Dundee is a charity registered in Scotland, No: SC016040