[dundee] Lords pass controversial internet piracy bill

Gary Short gary at garyshort.org
Fri Mar 26 09:51:00 UTC 2010

I think what upsets me most about this is:

1. Mandelson, twice thrown out of government for sleaze, is forced on an
electorate, who wouldn't vote for him to run a school tuck shop, by way of
appointment to the Lords.

2. Said sleazy politician shows no interest in this subject until he has a
nice little holiday courtesy of a music industry mogul.

3. Said sleazy politician comes back from said holiday all fired up about
the uber-criminals that are destroying the British creative arts industry.
Something that this government has done more to damage than any pirate.

It's just all so... sleazy and so illustrative of everything that is wrong
with this Labour government. Roll on the election.

Cheers,
Gary