[dundee] The Humble Indie Bundle

Hazel McKendrick dreamisdead0 at gmail.com
Wed May 12 08:41:18 UTC 2010

An awesome update: Because the games have earned over $1,000,000, four out
of five of them will now be going open source :)

It's also nice to see that Linux users are paying about 1/3rd more than Mac
users and close to twice as much as Windows users on average.

The offer is on for three more days, if you're interested.
http://www.wolfire.com/humble

Hazel.