[dundee] Emacs and org-mode

Kris Davidson davidson.kris at gmail.com
Fri May 14 12:02:11 UTC 2010

Okay I was using Claws with GMail IMAP and it crapped out of me, I
checked my inbox and had like 50 copies of the message below:

I watched a video in ASCII once and the entire Star Wars move at
towel.blinkenlights.nl.

Anyway, though I don't use Emacs any more (think I've finally settled
on Vi/Vim.

I assume your using the long lines minor mode. I wrote mine directly in
LaTeX, I was under the impression #+TEXT did what you were looking for
also, have you directed deleting any files created by the export and
exporting more than once (I've had to do this for TOC related stuff in
LaTeX

Not sure if it got sent or not, as it still doesn't show up in IMAP.