[dundee] Emacs and org-mode

Nistur nistur at googlemail.com
Fri May 14 13:28:30 UTC 2010

Thanks Rick
Thanks for the  detailed reply. I haven't felt comfortable enough jet
joining another mailing list, but will probably do so this weekend to
get it sorted if I haven't managed.

I have got the colon in, it still puts it underneath the contents. I'm
exporting to LaTeX and then converting to PDF (I think the uni would
have a heart attack if I submitted a tex file :P)

I will try the url export thing, I can't do footnotes because it's for
the references. I believe I should use bibtex for this but I had a
look at it a few months ago and it hurt my head, so I'm doing them
manually, at least for now. Haven't got time to mess around with it,
what with my dissertation being due in on Wednesday :S:S:S

Checking the tex file for the last point, I've found that the tilde is
separate, which I guess means it's a LaTeX not org-mode thing. Meh.

Will continue working at this. Thanks again everyone :)

Nistur.