[dundee] Next meeting

Nistur nistur at googlemail.com
Mon May 17 13:49:42 UTC 2010

I will attempt to be there too, will also be my last meeting if I can
make it as I'm moving to London (yay! :S)
All depends on how my dissertation goes. I might be asleep all
Thursday to catch up. Finally a thursday where I _don't_ have stuff
planned, or a dissertation to write... I'll try my best

Nistur