[dundee] Terminal Linux was Emacs and org-mode

Rick Moynihan rick.moynihan at gmail.com
Tue May 18 09:19:44 UTC 2010

On 17 May 2010 23:12, Nistur <nistur at googlemail.com> wrote:
> I still want to do that :P It sounds... fun?
> I don't think I'd know exactly what I'd do with emacs without external
> tools to support it though...

Yeah it is a tad too impractical for most usage, but I'm intrigued by
the potential of using Emacs as a Tiling Window Manager:

http://monkey.org/~marius/emacs-as-a-tiling-window-manager.html

Couple that with webkit integration, and we have a full-on web browser
inside Emacs (we already have w3m, but webkit'll rock)!

Sounds like a pretty awesome future to me! :-)

http://www.haxney.org/2009/08/its-alive.html

R.