[dundee] Emacs and org-mode

Nistur nistur at googlemail.com
Tue May 18 13:38:35 UTC 2010

Rawr. Ok, I have my completed dissertation in org-mode (with some
embedded LaTeX) I have a list of references in a BibTex file... WHAT
NOW? :S:S:S
How do I get these linked? How do I compile them? Arghh Panic!

I have manual compilation steps that say that I run:
latex Dissertation
bibtex Dissertation
latex Dissertation
latex Dissertation

Which is all cool, I can do that... but I'd prefer not to have to do
it manually every time as I'm still editing (yay last minute!) and may
need to recompile a couple of times. Anyone know how to get
org-export-as-pdf to link them? Rawr. My google-fu has left me :(

If I can just get the bibliography working I'll be swimming
meh

Nistur