[dundee] Next Meeting

Nicholas Walker tel0seh at googlemail.com
Thu May 27 13:31:49 UTC 2010

As the weather is particularly nice at the moment, I thought I'd give the
opportunity to the community to decide what we're doing next meeting.

I'm up for anything (within reason ;) ) and If all you guys want is a talk,
I'm happy to give one.

Within the next week or so, I'm going to be discussing Software Freedom Day,
and I'll need speakers, and people to help out doing demonstrations etc.
I dont want to have to ask people to do things, This is a community run
event, so I'd love for the community to get involved. Besides, a talk given
by someone who wants to do it, is better than a talk given by someone who's
been "recruited" to do it. :)

--

Nick Walker
President : The Linux Society