[dundee] I'm a git (hopefully not really... what do you call people that use git?)

Nistur nistur at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 8 22:38:13 UTC 2010

Thanks all. I wasn't intending to nest submodules recursively, just
one shared submodule which is actually going to be more of an API for
the other project, and it shouldn't be updated often.

Submodules not updating automagically is a pain in the neck. Ahh well,
I'm sure I can manage with that.

Thanks again
Nistur