[dundee] cheap android phone pay&go

Sean McRobbie lug at seany.us
Fri Nov 12 20:26:32 UTC 2010

Phone arrived safe and sound on Wednesday. Unlock code for $3 from nckcodes.co.uk worked a dream.

As a first time Android user I have to say I am really impressed with this device. It's quite nippy and feature packed not something you'd expect for £80~90.

I thought I'd take bad to using an on-screen keyboard versus qwerty however I picked it up within minutes and find it's actually faster for some reason (I guess because on my old phone it would sit and think a while before printing anything on the screen?). Having used a Desire HD it feels much easier to operate the touch screen however obviously it's no comparison power wise.

Highly recommend this device/deal for both first time and existing Android users.

Let the hacking begin...

Regards,
Sean McRobbie