[dundee] Glibc problems with sound and flash plugin

Nicholas Walker tel0seh at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 16 13:36:04 UTC 2010

I thought adobe had stopped support of their Linux flash player under 64
bit. Or are you using a Foss equivalent? If so, which? I found the
performance hit on most of them to be unacceptable.

On 15 Nov 2010 20:53, "Axel" <newsletter at axelbor.de> wrote:

> What did I do, I used the low tech solution and just rebooted
> and it worked and I have had no pr...
:-) Oh, that is called the usual Windows solution. Rebooting Windows solved
99 per cent of the problems. So it was a Windows Bug inside Linux :-)

Chat on IRC, #tlug on irc.lug.org.uk