[dundee] Quixote developers

azmodie azmodie at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 15:03:42 UTC 2010

"Robert Ladyman" <it at file-away.co.uk> wrote:

> >Yes, I like to reduce the odds - kde4 +opensnooze + quixote (+Scotland,
> >perhaps).
> >
> >Could be worse, I could be an Yggdrasil user
> >
> >> This could go one of two ways Bob, you could find a buddy or find out
> your
> >>  the only one on the list.  Bit like being the token suse user

> are

> >--
> >Robert Ladyman
> >File-Away Limited
> >3 Ralston Business Centre, Newtyle, Blairgowrie
> >Perthshire  PH12 8TL SCOTLAND
> >Tel: +44 (0) 1828 898 158
> >Mobile: +44 (0) 7732 771 649
> >http://www.file-away.co.uk

Well my answer in not no.  whether that makes you feel slightly warm and
fuzzy i'm not sure.
could be helpful in th e current climate though.

although i will say i really do like python and  this may defiantly worth an
investigation.

so to sum up.
maybe in the near future.

currently working with django

azmodie
--
" if it hasn't gone CrunchBang yet there is something more sinister going on
" -- azmodie