[dundee] AGM Draft Agenda

Arron M Finnon finux at finux.co.uk
Mon Nov 22 10:36:24 UTC 2010

that was disscussed and raised at the last meeting, with the hope of getting to that point.  Frankly i agree with taylug being a formal entity.  Ergo the part about how tls can help support that.

Past tls members and present members your views are needed in this process, grey beards it was accept you've been forgotten and its been agreed that its wrong.

If we had it all again... well we do.

--
Sent from my Android phone with Secure9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity. --