[dundee] TayLug - light blue touchpaper and don't retire...

Robert Ladyman it at file-away.co.uk
Wed Nov 24 08:51:09 UTC 2010

> On 22 November 2010 11:47, Robert Ladyman <it at file-away.co.uk> wrote:
> > Dear TayLuggers,
> >
> > In the light of the points raised at the Linux Society AGM, I'm of the
> > opinion
> > that we (TayLug) should get together and become more of a formal entity,
> > and
> > try to help out more. I know I haven't attended many meetings this year
> > (childcare  reasons, soon to be resolved) but I don't think that that
> > prevents
> > me from making the suggestion.
> >
> > Opinions? Gordon, I'm looking at you.
> >
> > Obviously there a lot of things to be discussed about TayLUG and the
> > Linux
>
> Society. I will be there at the next meeting which is a re-run of the AGM.
> Will you be attending?
>
> Gordon

Gordon, thanks for replying....it's very quiet otherwise.

What date is the meeting?

Also, I thought it (and the last meeting) was the Linux Society AGM, or is it
TayLug's as well? or am I getting confused again? The notes talk about TayLug
as a separate entity needing support which implies that TLS <> TayLug

Note - I'm NOT stirring here, nor trying to wind you (nor anyone else) up nor
criticise in any way: I'm just trying to determine what we would be expected
to contribute or if we are just there as observers, or if some decisions about
TayLug are going to be made at the same meeting...etc., etc.

RJL