[dundee] Fwd: [techmeetup-discuss] Donald Knuth lecture in Glasgow on 10/02/2011

Rick Moynihan rick.moynihan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 10:59:35 UTC 2010

This might be of interest to some.... Donald Knuth, programmer legend,
and author of the near biblical work "The art of computer programming"
is giving a lecture in Glasgow.

Knuth's 3 volume treatise is the most important and comprehensive work
ever written on the subject.  Fingers crossed volume 4 gets
released... hoping for volumes 5, 6 and 7 seems too wishful.

R.