[dundee] EthHack: GCHQ challenges codebreakers via social networks

Nicholas Walker tel0seh at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 1 14:16:33 UTC 2011

Got as far as the raw binary for a 16 bit DOS executable. Running it
produces no output, the ASM seems to null registers using an XOR and then
do some comparisons against various states. There's also some iteration
against the stack pointer, which seems to move the stack frame by 65036
every iteration. Strange, but I'm getting somewhere.