[dundee] An open Linux Group

Arron 'Finux' Finnon finux at finux.co.uk
Wed Dec 7 10:25:10 UTC 2011

On 07/12/11 10:16, Gavin Ewan wrote:

> Count me in!
>
> Been looking at the banking side of a group of this nature and would
> be more than happy to report on what I have found.
>
> Would be great if someone came armed with the legal side of things
> (though I'm sure Bob is the man for that job, our Bob, not Arron's
> evil Russian Bob).

I wouldn't trust the infamous "Bob" that's for sure, but i'm sure the
famous "Bob" is more than trust worthy

> Can't wait till Saturday now!

Surprisingly i shall be there for this, however i maybe a little late
and i will have a little madam with me who will be more interested in
cake than societies (who isn't?)

> Gavin Ewan
> 'Ethical' Con-man
> Official Advisor to Dr Brian Tork
> Treasurer to the Open Society
> www.facebook.com/gavin.ewan <http://www.facebook.com/gavin.ewan>
> @jac0byterebel

Arron "finux" Finnon

Finux.co.uk - Twitter.com/f1nux - facebook.com/finux

NodeZero Linux Penetration Testing Distribution

finux at netinfinty.org - netinfinity.org

PGP: http://finux.co.uk/finux.asc