[dundee] OT: Gordon Gray, Andrew McCaughey, James Comber(?)

Robert Ladyman it at file-away.co.uk
Wed Dec 14 10:18:48 UTC 2011

I have the above names as attendees on Saturday but have not got your email
addresses (the question mark is because of being unable to read the
handwriting).  It might be that you are known by nicknames (and hence your
email addresses are on the list) but I do not know them.

Would you please contact me off-list if you wish to continue.

RJL

--
Robert Ladyman
File-Away Limited