[dundee] Newsletter - Just when you thought it safe to return.......

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Tue Jan 11 15:15:07 UTC 2011

On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 11:04 +0000, "Arron 'Finux' Finnon"
<finux at finux.co.uk> wrote:
> 10^th February 2011 -- Dr Tony Cox -- Historical Tour of Dundee - TBC

I was thinking I might be able to come down for this one (January's
already fully booked), but when I went to put it in my calendar I
discovered that's the day Donald Knuth is in Glasgow so I'll be there
instead.

http://conferences.theiet.org/turing/index.cfm

Ah well, eventually I'll have a Thursday free and will make it down.

Robert
Robert McWilliam     rmcw at allmail.net    www.ormiret.com

The opinions expressed herin are not necessarily those of my
employer, not necessarily mine, and probably not necessary.