[dundee] Meeting on the 27th

Arron 'Finux' Finnon finux at finux.co.uk
Thu Jan 20 11:18:29 UTC 2011

Hi Guys,

Oversight on my behalf the next meeting will not be in the HMC, as they
had a previous booking, in addition to me being a daft wee laddie and
giving them the wrong date.  Theoretically speaking the meeting on the
10th should take place in the HMC, however i can also confirm that the
Dundee Historical Tour night has been booked and confirmed for that meeting.

I shall be receiving a abstract from Tom about his talk next week, once
i have it consider it spammed and assimilated

--
Arron "finux" Finnon

Finux.co.uk - Twitter.com/f1nux - facebook.com/finux

PGP: http://finux.co.uk/finux.asc