[dundee] You thought finux was bad, wait till you meet RMS

James Le Cuirot chewi at aura-online.co.uk
Thu Jan 20 20:16:49 UTC 2011

On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 19:38:27 +0000
Arron 'Finux' Finnon <finux at finux.co.uk> wrote:

> As some have you know i have been trying to get Richard Stallman
> talking in Dundee for quite sometime, so i'm pleased to announce that
> as of this evening i have just under 5 weeks to do it.

This is a strange coincidence. My codeveloper down in Manchester is
attending a talk on Clojure by Rick Moynihan at NWRUG tonight. Small
world but so? Well he was once roped into putting RMS up for the night
and happened to mention that episode earlier today. He's more of a BSD
guy and only ended up doing this because no one else would so it was a
little awkward. That wasn't the worst of it though. He had the pleasure
of seeing RMS half-naked. :|

James