[dundee] Meeting on the 27th

Arron 'Finux' Finnon finux at finux.co.uk
Tue Jan 25 20:30:32 UTC 2011

Remember folks, its meeting Thursday, its nearly here.  Enjoy the
non-hackerness of this meeting, because otherwise i'm getting Nick to
talk about buffer overflows, and then i'm speaking on SSL.  You've been
warned!!!!

Seriously folks, Nice of Tom to stick his hand up for this one, i need
to collect membership dues as well this week.  So everyone outside the
uni by 7 sharp, the meetings after this will be back at the HMC in the Union

See you Thursday