[dundee] Suggested talks

Robert Ladyman it at file-away.co.uk
Fri Jan 28 09:11:39 UTC 2011

I wittered on about this last night (and it was a good turnout and talk): I
have some suggestions for talks, if we can get them:

* cross-compilation (e.g. on Linux for Windows, Android, Arm or whatever)
* Android / Mobile-device programming and tool-sets
* Declarative languages vs Procedural ones (e.g. prolog, SQL vs C or whatever)
or a more general non-procedural language talk
* Gary Short's Small and Short Smalltalk Short Talk (GS^5)

--
Robert Ladyman
File-Away Limited