[dundee] Meeting this Thursday?

Arron 'Finux' Finnon finux at finux.co.uk
Sat Jun 25 11:23:12 UTC 2011

On 06/25/2011 12:04 PM, Robert McWilliam wrote:
> Is there a meeting this Thursday? And is anything happening?
This is a very good point, and actually falls on my shoulders.  As we
know our young president is travelling up and down the country to hold
meetings for us, however the cost is an obsticale for him.  He asked if
i could manage this meeting coming up, which i have agreed to do.
However after speaking to a few people at the last meeting, i'm a little
dubious of the point.

Now we can spend the night talking about Software Freedom Day, which to
be honest i don't hink would take longer than 20-30 minutes really.  Its
more me passing information back at this stage than anything else.

Or i could do a talk, or someone could volunteer one.  I would be happy
to talk on a number of subjects.

The reality though, if there is only going to be 5 of us then its not
really worth the time to make this happen, if there are more people
committing to coming at the next meeting then of course this would
warrant it.

So focus, my emails out to you.  If no one bothers to reply i'll take it
as read your all happy with the next meeting off.  Otherwise reply and
let me know

--
Arron "finux" Finnon

Finux.co.uk - Twitter.com/f1nux - facebook.com/finux

NodeZero Linux Penetration Testing Distribution

finux at netinfinty.org - netinfinity.org

PGP: http://finux.co.uk/finux.asc