[dundee] Meeting this Thursday?

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Mon Jun 27 16:22:23 UTC 2011

On Mon, 27 Jun 2011 12:01 +0100, "Arron 'Finux' Finnon"
<finux at finux.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> +1 to the meeting including me that makes 5.  I think to hold a meeting
> for less than 10 isn't really on.  Plus i need to prepare stuff for it,
> so i really need this to be the final call.  So long story short if no
> one answers this by tomorrow 12 noon.  No meeting this week.

I've had a change of plans and am now heading to London Thursday night
so won't be coming through Dundee after all.

Hopefully I'm not the "swing vote" on whether the meeting goes ahead or
not.

Robert
Robert McWilliam     rmcw at allmail.net    www.ormiret.com

The opinions expressed herin are not necessarily those of my
employer, not necessarily mine, and probably not necessary.