[dundee] giffgaff plug

Sean McRobbie lug at seany.us
Tue May 17 20:41:04 UTC 2011

Er...

Regards,
Sean McRobbie

----- Original Message -----
From: "James Carter" <jamescarter_uk at yahoo.co.uk>
To: "Tayside User Group" <dundee at lists.lug.org.uk>
Sent: Tuesday, 17 May, 2011 5:39:37 PM
Subject: [dundee] giffgaff plug

I've just ported my mobile to giffgaff (a 'community' based O2 reseller) and I'm so far
impressed with the more open advertising model and cheap prices especially data.
It's currently the cheapest PAYG mobile network and you can now topup at a
lot of paypoints. Currently including unlimited data (exluding tethering?)
packages from £10 a month or from next month up to 20p/day max (currently free).
It also and has 'community' supported viral marketing policy too!
Get a SIM card here:
http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/jc7