[dundee] theOS Meeting Details Tonight 6.50pm

Ryan Ward ry.ward91 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 07:57:04 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

theOS is holding our second meeting tonight, we will meet at 6.50pm
outside the uni then progress to room 2517 (that's the lecture room on
the left as you go upstairs).

We will be holding our AGM where all our officers will be elected and
members dues will be determined along with getting some feedback from
the floor about what you guys want to see over the next few weeks.

I will also be giving a quick run down on how to put Ubuntu on a USB
stick using Windows as I think it's the best way to get started for
those new to linux.

Hope to see you there,

--
Ryan Ward