[dundee] What went on at the the SRC

Arron 'Finux' Finnon finux at finux.co.uk
Thu Oct 20 10:04:24 UTC 2011

On 10/20/2011 10:54 AM, Andrew Clayton wrote:
> It was a simple a question and I'd still like to know.
No it isn't.  You've been on the list for ages.  You've been privy to
all the same information as any other person.  You've either chosen to
ignore or have some issue with the society.  We haven't seen you at a
meeting EVER.  We have had a number of TayLUG meetings at society
meeting, which you haven't been too.

The last line of my original email was in mind of you.

--
Arron "finux" Finnon

Finux.co.uk - Twitter.com/f1nux - facebook.com/finux

NodeZero Linux Penetration Testing Distribution

finux at netinfinty.org - netinfinity.org

PGP: http://finux.co.uk/finux.asc